Kollagen är kroppens vanligaste protein och bygger upp all struktur i kroppen. Det bygger upp skelett, all typ av Fascia som senor, ligament, ledkapslar, hud, blodkärl, lymfkärl, nervtrådar m.m. Kollagen är livsviktigt för en fungerande Fascia och därmed för en fungerande kropp.
- To feel well, we need an adequate amount of nutrients. With increasingly nutrient-poor food, elevated levels of stress, and a sedentary lifestyle, we need to do more to take care of our fascia.
- Ideally, we would completely change our lifestyle, but the next best thing is to better care for our bodies and provide what our bodies need to thrive.
- Therefore, we believe that virtually everyone would benefit from dietary supplements.
For most of us, today’s lifestyle is anything but healthy
Mental stress to keep up with all the ‘must-dos,’ poor dietary habits with lots of junk food due to lack of time, and too much sedentary behavior – the list can go on for how we mistreat our bodies.
In addition, even if we try to eat healthily and nutritiously, today’s food is not what it used to be. Depleted soils due to factors like monoculture and artificial fertilizers have caused vegetables and other crops to lack access to many minerals.
For us to feel well and keep our bodies in balance, it’s essential that we get all the necessary nutrients. All the building blocks and parts must be present to maintain the machinery, repair what’s worn out or damaged, and reduce the risk of illness.
That’s why we believe that virtually everyone needs dietary supplements so that we can get what we need to feel well.
However, every individual is unique and has different needs and nutritional deficiencies. Therefore, it can be beneficial to, for example, undergo a hair mineral analysis, try different supplements, and see how the body responds over time.
However, there are some nutrients that most people in Sweden need to address the burdens that come with our modern lifestyle – and that are important for your Fascia to function properly.
- Vitamin C – consumed during stress, needed in large amounts, cannot be produced by our body
- Omega-3 – difficult to obtain through diet, cannot be produced by our body
- MSM – needed for a healthy and functioning Fascia
- Vitamin D3 – important for people in northern regions who are not outdoors for several hours a day
- Magnesium – among other things, sugar, coffee, and alcohol can cause deficiencies”