Who treats fascia?Author "antonsljussarev"Who treats fascia?
Research Staff asked 4 years ago
1 Answers
Research Staff answered 4 years ago

A skilled fascia therapist, osteopath or another therapist who focus on fascia. There are a lot of manipulation treatments which release the fascia, collagen fibers and increase the flow and gliding between layers. Fascia is very sensitive and receptive for haptic perception and such treatment can recreate the flow and homeostasis to the tissue.